Beechmont Paragliding Hinterland Adventure!
Have you ever wanted to explore the beautiful and pristine national parks of Beechmont on a Hinterland Adventure?
Hinterland Adventure Tour have views that are simple breathtaking and the scenery has to be seen to be believed.
Adventures 2 Remember have created a package that takes in the best of Beechmont.
Hinterland Adventure package includes
- Eco friendly, personalised groups 2 – 6
- Full transfers from any hotel
- Guided hike Lamington National Park 1.5 hours
- All permits included Informative commentary
- Scenic lookouts over National Park
- Includes infamous ‘Egg Rock’
- Commentary within Beechmont Plateu
- Guided hike to private waterfalls – 1.5 hours
- Gourmet picnic views to Mount Warning
- Fresh beverages provided (optional) wine
- Complimentary photos or video included
Air conditioned transfers from any accommodation to Lamington National Park base where you will be shown spectacular unknown views to the Gold Coast shoreline. You will be given interesting cultural information during a drive to and guided hike into the Binna Burra section of the park for an easy 2 hour return walk.
You will then be guided on top of a plateau sitting 550 metres above sea level, with sweeping views to the coast line and west to the hinterland. After the ride you will enjoy fresh beverages and a gourmet lunch on private property with uninterrupted views over the Illimbah Valley and Lamington National Park.
This is unique, private intimate experience with nature, great food, spectacular views and bathing opportunities under waterfalls.
Tour package costs
Adult: $85 Child: (6-12Yrs) $65 4 Hours (subject to weather conditions)