Gold Coast’s mountain summit trek
A one an half hour drive from the sunny Gold Coast travelling up the top of mount Maroon or mount Barney the mountain summit of the Gold Coast. You will be treated to sensational views of the mountain peaks of the mount Barney National Park.
Hiking adventure tour includes
- Eco friendly, personalised groups 2 – 6
- Full transfers from any hotel
- Wildlife in natural habitat
- Guided hike to summit – 5.5 hours return
- All permits included
- Commentary about Scenic Rim
- Professional guide and navigator
- All equipment and water supplied
- 360 degree views of Scenic Rim
- Spectacular photo opportunities
- Finish with gourmet platter & beverages
The tour package explained
Full transfers from any hotel to National Park base where you will spot many kangaroos and wallabies in their natural habitat.
Be professionally guided up the mountain with steep accents where navigation know how is essential. In 2-3 hours you will reach the top and enjoy 360 views of the scenic rim from nearly 1000 metres above sea level.
Tour package costs
Adult: $95 Child: $85 6 Hours (Subject to weather conditions)