Discover nature like never before!
Let us take you on the Springbrook National Park Tour through the National Park and experience the best that nature has to offer.
The ancient wonderland of rain forests, waterfalls, escarpments, rock formations and valleys that is Springbrook National Park.
A remnant of pre-historic times when Australia was part of the one giant southern hemisphere continent Gondwana.
The park still contain many of the plant species of that era including the awe-inspiring Antarctic Beech Tree.
Mountain Adventure tour includes
- Eco friendly, personalised groups 2 – 6
- Full transfers from any hotel
- Guided hike through Gondwana rainforest
- Guided tour of 2 waterfall bases – 1.5 hours
- Guided tour of Grotto rock formations
- Stunning views to the Gold Coast
- Spectacular photo opportunities
- Finish with gourmet platter and beverages
How your scenic tour will work
Pick-up in an air-conditioned comfort from any accommodation across the Gold Coast.
Beginner options are available with knowledge of tracks and all equipment will be provided on the day.
Stop along the way and enjoy the view along with a supply of gourmet snacks to get you through the day.
Finish the tour with freshly squeezed tropical juices (detoxifying options) and savour the experience.
Tour package costs
Adult: $89 Child: $69 2.5 Hours (subject to weather conditions on the day)